fastest cars under $30k

• Sponsors (?)

I guess the article is technically correct, but good luck finding sub $30k lancers. Even then, you can get a Stang GT after ttl for under 30 grand. That being said, I think they're both sweet cars, but you can guess which way I lean :D

The EVO RS is $29,700, but it's a pretty stripped down model. The EVO IX is more comparable to a Mustang GT - they are a little over $32k....over $35k with the sunroof, upgraded sound system and leather.

Lets face it, the EVO isn't the best looking car either(IMO). Fast? Heck Yes.

I guess it is technically correct. The Invoice for the Evo RS is $28k. The invoice for a stripped down GT Deluxe is $25k. The biggest difference is that the Evo has forced induction. If you spend that same amount of money towards a blower on the GT, the Evo RS doesn't have a chance.

If I were to compare the 3 cars and base my choice on price and performance, the GT wins hands down.

The EVO RS is $29,700, but it's a pretty stripped down model. The EVO IX is more comparable to a Mustang GT - they are a little over $32k....over $35k with the sunroof, upgraded sound system and leather.

Lets face it, the EVO isn't the best looking car either(IMO). Fast? Heck Yes.

Have you seen the 08 evo? I'm actually impressed!!

evo_x_spyshot_2.jpg

Attachments

• evo_x_spyshot_2.jpg
    evo_x_spyshot_2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 74