Fastest Stick Shift Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

I saw that here while back. I use to think stick shift was the only way to go, but after seeing that thing, a stick makes it quiet a handful.

Joe

A built auto is the best way to go for a drag racer. Closed track and autox I still prefer a manual. Not those ghey paddle flappy things.

Reactions: 1 user
That's awesome. I love a fast manual car. I know the guy with the worlds fastest manual C6z. It would definitely be faster with an auto but it's wild to watch it make a pass.

Last edited:
It doesnt have no lift shifting, the guy does not powershift the car, the reason the tach falls off is because when he pushes the clutch in it activates the 2 step and kills the tach signal.

It doesnt have no lift shifting, the guy does not powershift the car, the reason the tach falls off is because when he pushes the clutch in it activates the 2 step and kills the tach signal.

No lift shift doesnt necessarily mean powershifting. It simply enables you to shift without lifting off the pedal, one less thing to do, theres already alot going on there. Basically performing similar function as you mentioned