Favorite AND least Favorite mod you bought

• Sponsors (?)

wake said:
For those who are looking X pipes,the Basanni is great. The 2 previous H pipes i had did not fit well at all(lots of cussing). The Basanni comes in 3 pieces and fits like a dream.
Yea, they are great. My friend bought a catted one a few months ago and it came in 5 pieces. :nice: The cats are removable. :banana:

tvmango said:
my fav being a vert is the subframe connectors!!! For 70$$ by far the best improvement on my car!!

the worst,,,,, the aftercooler for my vortech, pain in the ass to work around and not very upgradable once you start building big HP...

and I HATE ford motorsports underdrive pullies, they look like crap in less than a year, and make you charging system run like crap on a daily driver...

just my opinion

i got march in a last minute decision because eveyone at mustangs unlimited said they were way too aggressive for a street car and would not charge....im glad i got March now...

BnGRacing said:
Best mod: Torsen T2R diff and a radio that works.

Worst: BBK equals...ordered 2 pairs before I got a set that would actually seal well. They're customer service is pathetic...shoulda went w/Mac.

MAC customer service has been complete b.s. to me over the years... first my tail pipes' coating started peeling and rusting within a week of installation in the summer... it took me over six months of constant nagging and sending digi. pics to get them to do anything about it, many other things, but everytime i just feel like they are trying to deny any responsability or help at all... even when im not pointing the finger at them for anything...they just try to get rid of you MAC sux, i just keep buying from them because they're so damn cheap by the way, i bought a MAC o/r H pipe and will install it right after i get my emmissions sticker, i love the chambered mufflers and o/r h sound, is there another pipe out there i should have gotten before im stuck with this one??

oh yeah, and best so far as a 5.0 auto vert is stall converter, and new (non-leaking) top
worst would have to be the MAC cai since i dont really think it did much for me, and it did mud the hell outta my mass air which made my car run like crap til i pinpointed it, that really annoyed me...

They do I don't see them on their web page Maybe I'll just go and ask for them.

As far as plug wires go guys... go to NAPA Auto Parts and get lifetime warranty plug wires... Napa has always been good with quality in electrical products for me at least... and with $60-70 for lifetime warranty, if you feel like changing ur plugs and wires for the hell of it, take back the wires and you get a brand new set! Deff worth it!

Like some:

Best MOD: Rims/Tires/Springs
:nice:
I get more freaking compliments!! I love it :D

Worst MOD: King Cobra Clutch
what a pain in the ass...
more because of the bozo that installed my first one...
so it's technically not the clutchs fault, but I still have a bitter taste in my mouth.