Favorite Movie/tv Cars/cars In General

PromoPhoto.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

The Delorean naturally, and Greased Lightning along with a bunch of the others that have been l
GREASEDLIGHTNING.jpg
DELOREAN.jpg
isted.
Love that car too from greased lightning . I was deciding on using that in my original post .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 user
I remember watching that movie and going what the ?????? Is that thing????? Cars didn't look like that back then. Now it resembles half of the supercars out there. Mclarens, Acura NSX, etc.

It apparently had a 440hp twin turbo 4 cylinder a sub 5 second 0-60 and topped out at just under 200mph. They made a pacecar and the movie props. I guess real world cost would have been prohibitive. There appears to be a kit car following. I wonder what kind of engine management they used? In 1985 efi wasnt that great...

It apparently had a 440hp twin turbo 4 cylinder a sub 5 second 0-60 and topped out at just under 200mph. They made a pacecar and the movie props. I guess real world cost would have been prohibitive. There appears to be a kit car following. I wonder what kind of engine management they used? In 1985 efi wasnt that great...

Idk but it would be cool to see how it's put together etc

Dunno, but Dodge was all about turbo 4 cyl cars back then. The shelby laser turbo, the omni glh turbo... They kicked it all off.

Reactions: 1 users