Favorite Movie/tv Cars/cars In General

Awesome you watch it with your son. Not sure how old he is but my 8 and 4 yo sons like to watch it with me which is really cool other than the obvious reasons. They aren't into all the car movies but they really like NFS
My son is 7 and loves all F&F movies as well as NFS. He loves muscle cars and refers to most modded import cars as rice burners. He also goes with me on all of the Ice Cream runs that the Mustang club puts together. Trying to raise him right :nice:

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

My son is 7 and loves all F&F movies as well as NFS. He loves muscle cars and refers to most modded import cars as rice burners. He also goes with me on all of the Ice Cream runs that the Mustang club puts together. Trying to raise him right :nice:

job well done sir!

they like the FF movies too but not like NFS. when we are out they are always on the look out for "Hot Rods" which is basically any loud american car lol. any time i give them the option they want to take the mustang but they do enjoy rides in the monster truck, my lifted powerstrke F250.

Reactions: 1 user
This was one crazy ass truck from Mad Max Fury Road

giant-truck-mad-max.jpg

Reactions: 2 users