Expired **feeler** 1993 Lx 5.0 Reef Blue, Black Interior, Hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

montyd

Mar 13, 2006
feeling out the market a little bit. im kicking around selling my 93 lx, its reef blue, factory black interior, factory 5 speed and 5.0 car. motor has edelbroc heads and intake, f cam, rebuilt bottom end, mac long tubes x and flows, stainless tips. welded in sub frame connectors, upr chromoly k member and coil overs in the front, rear suspension is stock but sve uppper and lower control arms that are new in box xome with the car. it has steeda lowering springs int he rear. the engine compartment is 100 percent shaved and perfectly smooth other then the hole in the passenger side inner fender where the anderson power pipe goes through. the car currently has a powerdyne supercharger installed but im not sure its staying. the heat and a/c has been removed and the radio has been moved to the top where the heat controlls used to be. the rear seat is deleted andhas 2-10" ma audio subs in its place. pro car by scat reclinable race seats and 4 point harnesses with a custom seat buelt bar that was bolted to stock seat belt mounting locations so it can be easily removed. has a pro 5.0 shifter. car comes with a set of 3:55 gears but there not installed yet. griffin 4 core radiator, electric fan on a thermostat. i put 3500 miles on the car in june and its sat ever since. i bought a mercury marauder and have lost interest in this car. i have been considering keeping it and doing a full restoration and swapping a cyote 5.0 into it but i dont have the time. i forgot the car has a steel 2 inch cowl on it and i have a 1 inch spacer for the intake thats not installed but comes as well. i can text pics. im thinking in the 8500 range with the blower. text me or call me if your interested in buying or leave comments here on what you think. i cant upload pics here at the moment. it has an old school weld wheel on it now and i have ponys also that can be part of the deal also. 574 276 0423

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.