Feeler/ FS 2002 True Blue GT 5Spd

Status
Not open for further replies.

02TruBlueGt

Aug 22, 2006
This is just a feeler as im looking into selling my True Blue 2002 GT 5speed with 140k on the clock...

Tranny has about 80k or so was replaced when stock tranny went bye bye and purchased stock tranny from Member on Stangnet.

New clutch fork, Pivot Stud and TOB being installed shortly as they are starting to make noise.

Mods as follows

Tokico Illuminas with FRPP C-Springs
Max Motorsports Caster Camber Plates
UPR Upper and Lower Control Arms
BBK Xpipe Catless
MAC Catback (fits like ****) with Bassani 4in Tips with Baffles (sounds amazing though)
JLT Ram Air intake
Prof. Products Intake plenum and throttle body
Pro. 5.0 Shifter
4.10s with Speedcal installed Rear was recently rebuilt by me and a buddy in my driveway everything checked no noise as at all.
Rear End Girdle (cant remember brand off top of head)

Interior could use alot of TLC coming from 140K on stock interior its showing alot of wear and the Mach system has finally crapped out rear amps and speakers are not working. Could just be wiring.... Will come with Double Din Pioneer Headunit with DVD... also crapping out considering its like 8years old.

Painted black stock bullitt (bought like this for reg rims) with NT555 275/40/17 tires

Exterior also shows its pain... Minor dent in Driver fender front a deer jumping OVER the car and hoof (spelling?) clipping the fender. Front Bumper has just been replaced with a 04 Cobra Bumper with foglights wired and working correctly.

ABS rings are bad and causing ABS and traction control to not work correctly ( i will be replacing that before selling)

I will get updated pics if enough interest shows as im currently deployed and im trying to decide whether to sell or just rebuild... I owe 200 bucks on the car lol and will be paying off withing the next week or so so title will be in Hand so to speak.

Just gauging interest and can answer questions as best as possible

Best way to reach me is to Email me at [email protected]

Price I wanna start at 6K OBO very open to offers for this car. So shoot me any offer. I know the lowest I will go... Shoot it!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.