Felt good enough for a cruise! (PICS!)

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
I got up this morning and logged on to :SNSign: like usual and realized I felt good:nice: Normally with this treatment I feel nauseous all the time so I was all :banana: and figured I would take advantage of the day.

Went outside and it was a cool nice day so I washed my baby and took her for a cruise. I know my rear tires are BALD and she really flys with the cold air so I was really just cruising. Decided to stop and take some pics, my camera phone suxor so this is as good as they get:( Does someone have the software to enhance a picture? I would really like the last three blown up enough for desktop usage. I have a good video card (nVida w/256 dedicated) and a good 17" LCD on the laptop but the pics look terrable:( So if someone can clean them up and increase their size I would be forever greatful:hail2: Just the last three, I did not increase their size so they are as sharp as my phone can take.

View attachment 336856
View attachment 336858
2.jpg

View attachment 336862
View attachment 336864
View attachment 336866

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Sponsors (?)

Is there any software I could get to enhance the image quality on pics like these?

And yeah it felt great, I still have a nice high from it :nice: Gotta be careful though, I was slowly accelerating from a stop sign and when in second at 3K RPM I rolled on the throttle and did a perfect high speed shift ( MGW RULES! :hail: ) to third at 7 grand and both of the rear tires broke completly loose with the tail starting to go sideways. Was an absolute blast, this cold air is great! Never thought she would light the tires at 80 mph :banana:

driving a mustang = the ultimate drug lol. glad to see you took her out man.

except for hangovers the sound of the drone tends to make me more sick lol. but driving with teh windows down counters that some cause of the cool air.

right on man, i'm going crazy seeing my car sit in the garage while i drive the truck because of the winter... i sit in it about every night after work lol

LOL I know what you meen. Every day I would go outside and start her and listen to the engine hum until the temp needle would start to move.

Car looks great.... Im glad u got to take her out again....

Thats great you got to take her out! No matter how bad you feel the Mustang will always bring a smile to your face. :D

I smile when I go look at her, but driving it today was way better than all the dame pills they have me on:rlaugh:

Time for a New Camera i see.....

Biotch, biotch, biotch...............:rlaugh: JK
As I said I only have the camera phone, my Razors camera was 100X better than this damn Katana II :nonono: If you have an old one you could donate to the needy and I can post some decient pics:D I would love to have MY OWN CAR as a desktop but I cant get a large enough picture of it. Hopefully I can get with Kevin this month on a Mustang get together and beg him to take a couple shots. His pictures are always on my desktop anyway:rlaugh:

OT, but were those taken in front of an old K-Mart store? That looks just like the front of the K-Mart that was around here before they got out of TX.

Car looks good.:nice:

Thanks for the compliment:) I always wondered what that was, thought it was a Target:shrug: Never seen a Target so IDK and the K-Marts from Hawaii look way different. There is a Wal-Mart supercenter RIGHT next door so I knew thats what killed it. Wal-Mart kills everythin:nonono: But dey sure is cheep:D

Dude, I cant even afford a USED set of rear tires to replace the bald cord showing ones I have. A digital camera is a big luxory right now :nonono: Come to think of it a 99 cent double cheese is a luxory :rlaugh:

Car looks great Bill. I have always liked the stock 96-97 wheels. I sold the originals on my 96, then I bought a set from another Cobra and put them on my notch. I also like that color. The wheels and color package don't get any better than that!! Perfect ride height also!!

:nice: :nice:

Thanks guys :nice: Thats why I decided to take some pics yesterday because two times yesterday I got in a 15-20 min conversation on the car. I was getting alot of compliments and stares, felt real good. This one lady that has two nice Foxes offered me $10,000 right there, she said my bank is the next block up and I can give you cash or a certified check. I am so broke I actually thought about it but declined. Even if I could replace it for 10K, why would I sell her? The car is a big part of my happiness and just seems special to me. I meen it has very minimal boltons and puts down 299.8 rwhp :shrug: It is definatly quicker and faster than any other N/A Cobra I have driven. $10K would be nice but I would be unbeliveably sad and think it would affect my health.

Does anybody elses Stang make them feel like that or am I just nuts? LOL

yes my stang makes me happy too. even if its the car thats making me mad i just go for a drive in it run it hard through first grab second and then when the back kicks out on me that always puts a smile on my face lol.

and honestly i could not get rid of my car ever. Even if someone were to offer me a boat load of money i dont think i could take it. call me crazy but this car is my baby and i could never see her go. I got her when she was brand new and its been an awesome car for me.

car looks good :nice:
love the aggressive stance

gotta love that one on one time with the car...where its just nice to be out rollin around in it :D

Thanks, its a little low for my taste but someone wants to trade my Sportlines for their H&Rs so that will bring it up a little and give me progressive rates:nice:

One on one time is great, spent time on back roads at 65-70 in third gear with the windows down slowing down and accelerating just to hear the roar :drool: 4-V's at 5-6 grand sound so nice:D