Fender Apron Question

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang Specific Tech' started by robert912005, Jun 10, 2014.

  1. I have recently bought a new fender apron and discovered that it doesn't have the bracket for the fender. Its the bracket where the fenders bolt to, what would it be called. A fender apron extensions? It is for a 65 coupe.
  2. NPD calls it inner headlight brace 123-1RH or 123-1LH
  3. thats what i wanted to know. Thanks