Few Aftermarket Questions

Blackout737

Jul 31, 2009
Tennessee
Dealer called me today and said my GT will be in monday. I cant wait to go see it.

Already have my headers, mids, and ordered magnapacks for it.

But a few question on some other performace parts.

Is the Roush R2300 the best supercharger on the market to date?

Whats a good suspension kit, mostly using it for street use, with weekends at the track. Is the Ford Racing kit a good one, or the complete Roush one maybe?

I know the Roush R2300 comes with a dual 60mm throttle body, is it worth it to go for the GMS Twin 62mm Aluminum Throttle Body, and will it have a direct fit to the cold air the supercharger comes with.

Also the same with the MAF, the Abaco MAF has a 85mm and a 97mm with only a $10 diff. Any reason for such a close price range, and which would work best with the R2300 cold air system?

And last question, whats a better tuner, the Diablosport Trinity or the SCT Livewire.

Sorry for all the questions, some a little noobish, my first mustang and just wanna make sure im getting everything right and not just blowing money :D

Thanks for any help!

• Sponsors (?)

First of grats on your Stang!:nice:

couple of issues with this is these are opinionated question so you might start a riot or war but im going to try to do this with out steping on toes.

ok the Roush super charger kits are a great bang for the buck no doubt about it. there is room for improvement with those kits too btw you can send it to steig for a port and whammo more power .. me? ive had top mount chargers before and you will love the pull no doubt! but i chose the ATI Procharger Kit with my set up i should hit 460 at the wheels. safest number my car will ever see till i forge it anywho.

i will not touch the throttle body question with a 10ft pole:shrug:
the ford racing suspension kit is a great one! all you need in one nice little box. no need to mix and match products. it drops it a little and still has great street manners.

and before you grab your tuner find you a reputable dyno shop around your home and see what they like using, either way both get the job done but some shops are picky with which system they use. only because your doing to major mods and might require a pull or two to tweakum out, longtubes move the O2 sensor downstream further causing some cars to go into stupid mode and a big ol nasty supercharger um yea

happy tuning and lets see it when you get it and when shes done:flag:

First of grats on your Stang!:nice:

and before you grab your tuner find you a reputable dyno shop around your home and see what they like using, either way both get the job done but some shops are picky with which system they use. only because your doing to major mods and might require a pull or two to tweakum out, longtubes move the O2 sensor downstream further causing some cars to go into stupid mode and a big ol nasty supercharger um yea

happy tuning and lets see it when you get it and when shes done:flag:
thanks, hoping to pick her up tomorrow, literally cant sleep cause i just want to drive her :banana:

Already looked up a couple of good dyno shops in tn. both use SCT and one uses diablo also.

So probally go with SCT, bit cheaper too.