Few pics, suggestions? Comments?

car looks awesome!!! I suggest the same thing, mach chin spoiler & grille delete, along with some bullit centercaps to replace the wheelreplica caps...Other than that the car looks done to me...the stance is perfect!!!! I wouldnt worry about scraping the chin spoiler too much, my car is about as low as yours & my chin spoiler has held up pretty well & it scrapes alot....

this is kinda off the topic, but what spring rates are you running with your coilovers front & rear??

• Sponsors (?)

car looks awesome!!! I suggest the same thing, mach chin spoiler & grille delete, along with some bullit centercaps to replace the wheelreplica caps...Other than that the car looks done to me...the stance is perfect!!!! I wouldnt worry about scraping the chin spoiler too much, my car is about as low as yours & my chin spoiler has held up pretty well & it scrapes alot....

this is kinda off the topic, but what spring rates are you running with your coilovers front & rear??
Thanks a bunch! i was actually gonna ask if i should get some different centercaps because i dont like the ones i have.. do u know where i can get the bullit ones? if u say that ur scrapes alot and is ok i might just get it.. i am really trying to save up for a dd so i am trying to save money :D
as far as my coilovers rates.. i am not 100% sure i dont really remember, but i think its like 275 in the front and 175 in the back but i really dont remember. i called MM, and i told em i want it as stiff as possible but i told em i am going to be dding it for a while so thats what i think they told me o get..

Have you thought about going wingless?
i havent really thought about it, but do u have any pics?

your car sits VERY nicely man. seriously, one of the cleanest.

thanks a bunch!!
:SNSign: