Few Questions

scrming said:
hmmmm... read the thread... something is just not adding up... notice how there is a significant gain through the entire RPM range.. Just doesn't seem possible to see those kinds of gains at the low RPMs... I'ld really like to see some independent testing... Nothing against afixer (who's a great guy!) but... in my head something is off here... perhaps the way the dynos were run.. ???

BTW... Lidio did document a 10RWHP by going to GT muffler takes offs.. I think the Magnaflows straight-thru design is probably a little better than the GT muffler... that's why I say my Magnaflow is probably good for around 10... although I appear to have a 10 to 14RHWP gain from just the muffler...

So you think on my one dyno sheet, my magnaflows are the majority of HP gain on that dyno sheet? I will go dig it up now.

• Sponsors (?)

rygenstormlocke said:
So you think on my one dyno sheet, my magnaflows are the majority of HP gain on that dyno sheet? I will go dig it up now.

I'm thinking at least 1/2 of it... 8RWHP... I mean I was pretty surprised when we put the stock air box and stock tune back in the car and it was at 184RWHP... Lidio dyno'ed a completely stock automatic,was even screaming yellow and it came in at 167RWHP... sooooo...

with my mod money getting tight I just can't afford spending money on dyno time for every mod... I do think I'm going to try and redo my exhaust to get a better sound though... LOL!

scrming said:
I'm thinking at least 1/2 of it... 8RWHP... I mean I was pretty surprised when we put the stock air box and stock tune back in the car and it was at 184RWHP... Lidio dyno'ed a completely stock automatic,was even screaming yellow and it came in at 167RWHP... sooooo...

with my mod money getting tight I just can't afford spending money on dyno time for every mod... I do think I'm going to try and redo my exhaust to get a better sound though... LOL!

Well I'm not sure if that is the right dyno sheet, but I will get back to you real soon. Going downstairs now to get them.

I think you may be right on this. Our cars are very similiar, and mod for mod my numbers have been matching up with yours for the most part, now that I have a CAI with replacment tube.

I'll let you know shortly what I find.