FFW Caravan from Oxford

trufordguy

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2002
AL
Who's up for FFW caravan from Oxford? We could meet in Oxford and caravan in from there. We have a few coming from Gadsden and it would be great if we could meet and drive in together. Let me know what time everyone is planning on going. :spot:

• Sponsors (?)

It was sweet seeing ya'll cruise-in to the Hojo Friday evening, I was one of the many hanging out in the parking lot..LMAO Ya'll got some sweet Stangs there I believe I chatted with some of ya'll over the coarse of the weekend and MANY beers...LMAO

we had about 7 or 8 cars leave from Oxford Friday afternoon

Yeah I heard most everyone was leaving Fri. but work wouldn't allow it. I saw some of you guys at the track Sat. but you looked busy with T/S so I didn't bother you and I saw Lee93's car at the HOJO but didn't see and Mafia shirts. Man there was funny shyte goin down that night maybe that's why I didn't see ya. Maybe I can catch up with you guys next time.

yeah we all had a great time :nice:

it was so awesome to pull in and see all of those stangs in the parking lot. and yeah, things got pretty wild over the coarse of the weekend. :cheers:

Later in the day we were busy with T/S, but there were a few delays that slowed things down some. But definitly come hang out with us some time.

Italian LX

How did ItalianLX do, I saw him make his bye run in the T/S bracket race..and then I saw him go up for the next round, but we left before he ran..just wanted to know how he done.... burnout contest didnt happen this yr..maybe next year.. Hope to see you guys at the track soon

I drove through the HoJo parking lot Saturday night and it was packed. Looked like you guys were having a burnout contest from the signs of a water box, lol. I was wanting to hangout but my wife felt bad so I just went back to the hotel. One person did a burnout at our hotel and it looked like every cop in Commerce showed up. The funny thing is I think it was a guy in a SS Camaro that did it and the police want to give all the Mustang guys grief about it. I overheard them telling the manager if she would like they would empty the hotel out and send them all packing. Yea right, I don't think so. To beat it all it was the host hotel with all the FFW crew there. Anyway, it was a great weekend. Couldn't have asked for better weather and more vendors. I got some killer deals on some parts I have been needing. I think the FFW website said there were 30,000 spectators over the weekend. Imagine how many it would have been if the 40th anniversary show wouldn't have been going on at the same time.

1Quik85GT said:
How did ItalianLX do, I saw him make his bye run in the T/S bracket race..and then I saw him go up for the next round, but we left before he ran..just wanted to know how he done.... burnout contest didnt happen this yr..maybe next year.. Hope to see you guys at the track soon

Italian did pretty good, he got into the top 5 then got imliminated. :nice: