Finally 100,000

It finally happened... just a matter of time... The old girl ran over 100,000 last night, and I got it with my video camera. Later today I will sit down and figure out how to get that video clip on this computer, but first I am going to take another video of the exhaust, since some of you have asked me what a V6 with Flowmasters sounds like. Anyway, this is the first car I have kept long enough to run over 100,000. I bought it in May 2000 with about 30,400 miles, so I have put on almost 70,000 since then. And no I did not stuff a cake into the air intake! Thought about it, though... :D

• Sponsors (?)

zincyellow03 said:
What were you doing when you got it over 100K?

Driving... :rlaugh: :lol: hahaha I'm so damn funny... :p umm, I have it on tape.. it was late and I was tired, I just wanted to get home. I have a video clip of the 99,999 rolling to 100,000, and also a good clip of the sound of the exhaust for those that want to hear it. Trouble is, I can't figure out how to get it on there right. Windows movie maker only captures the sound, not the picture.. :mad: :mad: it's starting to P*** me off.... :fuss: :uzi:

SOUND CLIP!!

Here's my sound clip... ok I tried and tried for the past 2 weeks to get my F****ng camcorder to get along with my computer; I went through the manuals, used online help, and as near as I can figure, my camcorder is the only one in the USA that does not transfer directly onto computers. So the best I could do is get a sound clip. Hope you all enjoy it. If you like what you hear, it's Flowmaster Force II exhaust, true duals, with a BBK cold air intake up front. (Although I don't think the CAI affects what you are hearing.) I had my nephew start it, rev it a little, then he drove away in it so you can hear it moving. What do you think?

http://media.putfile.com/Bigun

I'd like to shove this camcorder into the trash can.. but I can't afford a new one right now. So the sound-only clip is just gonna have to work. The camcorder is a Panasonic, and also my Panasonic DVD recorder suddenly stopped recording, so I think it's safe for me to say that PANASONIC SUCKS!!!!!! :fuss: :uzi: :flame: :mad: :mad: