Daggar

Jul 19, 2004
azt1079114140ml3.jpg

Attachments

• azt1079114140ml3.jpg
    azt1079114140ml3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 45
  • Sponsors (?)

grosss, you know whats really gay, I acyually took pics of this!
newbuick2.jpg

This buick and I have gone through alot though. I busted the AC condencer(SP?) and the front bumper while offroading, its actually quite good at it.

And the thing has been through 4 accidents and 5 speeding tickets and not a single one of those was done by me, but my bitch ass sisters who can't drive for ****, and make my insurance 140 a month LIABILITY ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• newbuick2.jpg
    newbuick2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 37
grey5.0beast said:
grosss, you know whats really gay, I acyually took pics of this!
newbuick2.jpg

This buick and I have gone through alot though. I busted the AC condencer(SP?) and the front bumper while offroading, its actually quite good at it.

And the thing has been through 4 accidents and 5 speeding tickets and not a single one of those was done by me, but my bitch ass sisters who can't drive for ****, and make my insurance 140 a month LIABILITY ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yep that is pretty ghey

Attachments

• newbuick2.jpg
    newbuick2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 39
one guy said it would have been gay to take pics of just the aztec and i thought... man i think i have been having too many dreams with crabs wearing loafers and chasing me, while lightning is shooting out of his eyeballs and doing that weird crab run...

grey5.0beast said:
one guy said it would have been gay to take pics of just the aztec and i thought... man i think i have been having too many dreams with crabs wearing loafers and chasing me, while lightning is shooting out of his eyeballs and doing that weird crab run...

Ohhhh! Gotcha! I get red eyes too when I look at the Becklin-Neugebauer object through DMAN's glasses :)