finally bought wheels aaaaand now they dont fit!

• Sponsors (?)

well from what it looks like its the tire that is coming in contact witih the coilover, so would it be help to run a 235 instead of a 245? or should i just get spacers and longer studs for the front and be done with it, also does anyone make a spacer for the svo front rotors?

^^spacers can be a bad idea if you go to thick since it pushes the wheel so far outboard it can stress wheel bearings etc., also most make the mistake of not using longer studs and snapping them not thinking about the amount of threads lost due to the thickness of the spacer. some racing series use spacers so a loose wheel doesn't eat up the brake rotors and cause brake failures. you just need to be smart about them.

might as well try a smaller tire if the tires are bulging out and hitting... if they are not bulged past the edge of the lip then you must keep in consideration the suspension travel..

when i put some bigger rims on the back of mine i had it up in the air a little and couldnt figure out why the heck they were hitting, and then on the ground it was all fine...