finally dynoed my car

moneypit94

May 23, 2003
Macomb, IL
Its been over 3 years sence i started this project and I finally got it on the dyno yesterday. Had mixed reviews about the results. All done on pump gas so I defently can't complain.

I have to take the car back next week with a different set of plugs and some slicks. Had some fuel issues after 5000 rpms that they want to get straightened out before they put any timing into it.

Anyways, here is the best run of the day. They said i am defently just on the start of its potential. Actually rick was trying to see how easy E85 is for me to get too cause he thinks i could do an awesome tune with that and my fuel system would already support it. Im happy with it but i know its got more in it for this street tune. Ran 15psi each time, with a boost controller and some better fuel i will be shooting for 4 digits!

View attachment 251506

• Sponsors (?)

Its been over 3 years sence i started this project and I finally got it on the dyno yesterday. Had mixed reviews about the results. All done on pump gas so I defently can't complain.

I have to take the car back next week with a different set of plugs and some slicks. Had some fuel issues after 5000 rpms that they want to get straightened out before they put any timing into it.

Anyways, here is the best run of the day. They said i am defently just on the start of its potential. Actually rick was trying to see how easy E85 is for me to get too cause he thinks i could do an awesome tune with that and my fuel system would already support it. Im happy with it but i know its got more in it for this street tune. Ran 15psi each time, with a boost controller and some better fuel i will be shooting for 4 digits!

View attachment 251501

WOW. :nice: