Roush Finally got an account to work here...

Hey guys and gals,

my name is tim, and i'm from charleston, sc. Over the course of a few years i've signed up here but it would never allow me to post. Low and behold I tried one more time and it worked.

I have a 2001 Saleen S281 SC #677 which unfortunately i'm looking at selling, but also looking at getting into a less expensive saleen until i can get out of college and then worry about the more expensive toys.

My saleen makes about 400rwhp and over 400rwtq via a chicane pulley, ported series 2, exhaust, and fuel system upgrades. Also has an 03 cobra IRS b/c my intention was to keep it and set it up for road racing.

Just thought i'd say hey

View attachment 434400
View attachment 434402

• Sponsors (?)

Saleen01-677 said:
hey bart,

just because you havent seen this SN before, do you know who this is? lol

some of you may know me on other forums as bizzyb0nes...i know i know, i'm a forum whore

Tim,

I knew it was you, not too may clean Mineral Gray Saleens in Charleston :)

Saleen01-677 said:
Hey guys and gals,

my name is tim, and i'm from charleston, sc. Over the course of a few years i've signed up here but it would never allow me to post. Low and behold I tried one more time and it worked.

I have a 2001 Saleen S281 SC #677 which unfortunately i'm looking at selling, but also looking at getting into a less expensive saleen until i can get out of college and then worry about the more expensive toys.

My saleen makes about 400rwhp and over 400rwtq via a chicane pulley, ported series 2, exhaust, and fuel system upgrades. Also has an 03 cobra IRS b/c my intention was to keep it and set it up for road racing.

Just thought i'd say hey

Where did they have the car show in Charleston?

I'm in Myrtle Beach, and wouldn't mind putting my Saleen in.

the big carshow put on by the coastal carolina corvette club is this weekend, entry starts around 9ish. It will be atleast a few hundred cars, its the nicest one in the charleston area easily. Its on rivers avenue at the super kmart parking lot.

my club (southern mustang and ford) just did our last show. we have them at hooters in charleston by northwoods mall.

if you can make the vette show, its definitely worth it!

if you are going and want directions just let me know