Finally got car back.

fast99cobra

Jul 25, 2004
Oregon
Well I just got my baby back after being out of service for a month. Shes got new stage 2 half-shafts in the 03 Cobra IRS, and a brand new Motorsort Tremec TKO. Think i got all the breakable parts upgraded now, time to resume my hunt for the 11's. After my 500 mile break in of course. Coming soon to a track/ strip near you :)

• Sponsors (?)

fast99cobra said:
Well I just got my baby back after being out of service for a month. Shes got new stage 2 half-shafts in the 03 Cobra IRS, and a brand new Motorsort Tremec TKO. Think i got all the breakable parts upgraded now, time to resume my hunt for the 11's. After my 500 mile break in of course. Coming soon to a track/ strip near you :)
TKO 500, or 600? I think you will enjoy your new tranny immensely. Good luck with those 11's!

Its ford motorsports m7003r58h. I dont know if its 500 or 600, supposedly rated for 600 ft lbs. Took it on a 160 mile cruise around Mt hood today, went out the 26 to the 35 and came back in on 84. Found some good driving and no traffic on the 35. Got to do some high speed cornering not too aggressive on the shifts. Feels tight. Has a pretty close ratio shift stock.

fast99cobra said:
Its ford motorsports m7003r58h. I dont know if its 500 or 600, supposedly rated for 600 ft lbs. Took it on a 160 mile cruise around Mt hood today, went out the 26 to the 35 and came back in on 84. Found some good driving and no traffic on the 35. Got to do some high speed cornering not too aggressive on the shifts. Feels tight. Has a pretty close ratio shift stock.

Good man! You got the TKO 600. It's easy to remember the models with the new gen of TKO's, as their numbers correspond with their torque ratings. I bought my TKO five years ago, so I have one of the earlier, weaker designs. My tranny is a TKOII. Hopefully, I don't explode it when my new engine goes in. I am going to have to run an multi-disk Exedy clutch with matching flywheel.