Finally Got my 2011!!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Got 'er last night. Spent the ENTIRE day today getting new work done.

-Steeda 20" Spyders with Nitto Invos
-9.5s in front with 275/35
-11's in back with 295's/35

-Steeda Axlebacks (made by Borla)

-Window Tint 20%

-Dumb A$$ Windshield Transponder Decal for Residential Gate Entry

Only "first thing" left to do is change out the front grille for the black one. Started working on it, but had to put it back together because I had to leave the house for awhile..Couldnt figure out how to remove grille from housing.

Anyway..here are some pics. The Image quality is good, but "style" quality for picture is lousy, but All I could get for now. Enjoy
RC

Rear View before any work done:
IMG_1455.jpg

Side View..Stock Rims:
IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

Steeda Axleback:
IMG_1481.jpg

Exhaust and Spyders
IMG_1484.jpg

Front View
IMG_1489.jpg

Side Views:
IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

Rear View -NICE WIDE TIRES!
IMG_1492.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats on finally getting it. I was driving mine around all the time trying to hit that 500 mile mark for clutch break in and now I am abusing it at the track You can see my post in 4.6 talk about the times :rlaugh:

Very Nice!!!! glad you didn't get the funky hood scoop :nono:

Pictures look good, Looks like you live in my daughters neighborhood Pembroke Falls??

Wheels and tires look great, How do you like the axle back sound???

Very Nice!!!! glad you didn't get the funky hood scoop :nono:

Pictures look good, Looks like you live in my daughters neighborhood Pembroke Falls??

Wheels and tires look great, How do you like the axle back sound???

Encantada in Pembroke Pines..You close by? Yeah, I passed on the Hood scoop to pay for the Exhaust :nice:

Here's a better view:

imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

RC

Encantada in Pembroke Pines..You close by? Yeah, I passed on the Hood scoop to pay for the Exhaust :nice:

Here's a better view:

imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

RC

No, I'm inTx. I lived in SFla. for 30 years moved here from Weston. Worked for city of Hallandale Beach for 26 years. I used to frequent Tower shops often. I do come in to town a few times a year to visit, next time I look you up.