Finally got my car back!

302GTS

If you need herpes, I'm your man!
Apr 20, 2009
Largo, FL
:D Pretty good way to start my Friday night. I got off work to learn that my car was finally finished at the shop it was at. I went and picked it up right after getting off, and man, it felt weird being behind the wheel of it again. It was nerve-racking as hell, considering it was still drizzling when I picked her up, but I did just fine. Now I just want to work out the problems she's got mechanically, since I've had over a week to save some cash towards some parts.

TL;DR - After a week of having my car in the shop, finally got it back, and I'm quite happy. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Good deal.

I just got mine out of storage just about a week ago so I know what you mean. Getting behind the wheel after a long winter is like jumping into a new car all over again!

Anyway, good luck with getting things fixed and enjoy it :nice:

I hear ya there...

My daily right now is my old wheeler... 1980 Toyota 4x4 with a 5in lift and 33's. One slow turd. Going from that to my car is weird.

Definitely true! By the way, I spent some time reading through your build thread with that 410. Sounds like a badass car! Bad alternator my ass... Haha :nice: