Finally Got My Dream Car

caballo

I'm the bastard love child of a threesome gone awr
Jun 4, 2004
Colorado Springs, CO
First I was in the Army and couldn't afford one, Then I got married and it "wasn't practical". But my wife came to her senses and we traded in the SUV and NOW I have a brand new white 2003 GT w/ 5 speed, polished cobra wheel upgrade and Mach 1000 from the factory for $22k. K&N was bought and put in and I've finally learn to do a proper burnout with nice 30ft+/- stripes. Life is Good. Thank you, GOD.

Now quick question ladies and gents. Do the seats not recline all the way or am I just not finding the right button/knob- and what should I do next?

• Sponsors (?)

Caballo said:
First I was in the Army and couldn't afford one, Then I got married and it "wasn't practical". But my wife came to her senses and we traded in the SUV and NOW I have a brand new white 2003 GT w/ 5 speed, polished cobra wheel upgrade and Mach 1000 from the factory for $22k. K&N was bought and put in and I've finally learn to do a proper burnout with nice 30ft+/- stripes. Life is Good. Thank you, GOD.

Now quick question ladies and gents. Do the seats not recline all the way or am I just not finding the right button/knob- and what should I do next?
Congrats! :nice: Should have bought mine :nonono: But anyways, you will love it! The seats do not recline all the way, but check out http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/fcar/recline.htm. That is a very simple way to make them into a nice alternative to the couch :nice: Time for a cat-back exhaust, check out ebay for catback systems and find a good deal! :flag: Let the moding begin :spot:

Why would you want the seats to go all the way back? Unless you're lookin' for a little road
new_kissing2.gif

HEH........HERES TO DREAMING BIG I GUESS........When I get my dream car, guess I won't be here very much (yea right) :)

I'll also have to give equall time to the Corvette Forums :)

My dream car is a Yellow C5 targa top, black leather with red inserts

PEWTERPONY said:
HEH........HERES TO DREAMING BIG I GUESS........When I get my dream car, guess I won't be here very much (yea right) :)

I'll also have to give equall time to the Corvette Forums :)

My dream car is a Yellow C5 targa top, black leather with red inserts

I've never seen a Vette driving fast...well, I take that back, there is one black one around here, loud as hell, scraping-the-ground low, and he's not afraid to stomp on it...but mostly, I see Vettes just creeping along. Kinda like the're thumbing their noses at the rest of us. I wonder if they are afraid to jump on it or they can't drive for crap or both?

Dream car, for now? Heck, I've got two sitting in the garage. I remember when we first got them, I kept calling my wife, "Honey, come here quick, look at this"...and she meet me at the garage door, and I say, "Look, we've got two Mustangs in our garage!" Life is good!

Next dream car? Oh, maybe a 00 Cobra R or Boss 351 V-10.

Congratulations Caballo - I know the feeling. And welcome to StangNet!

Caballo said:
Not the case. :rlaugh: My wife likes to sleep on road trips. It would be easier for her if her seat reclined. :nice:

riiiiight!!! :rolleyes: I bought my 96 GT a month ago and the first thing i did was figure out how to recline the seats all the way. To me it was the most critical mod...after all, Mustangs dont have a big enough back seat :p

Smooth_Operator said:
Why would you want the seats to go all the way back? Unless you're lookin' for a little road
new_kissing2.gif

I need my seat reclined a little more than stock to drive comfortably. I am tall so reclining the seat more gives me better headroom.

First mods to the stang were seat mod (very easy to do) and shutting off the seatbelt warning chime

Mustang5L5 said:
I need my seat reclined a little more than stock to drive comfortably. I am tall so reclining the seat more gives me better headroom.

First mods to the stang were seat mod (very easy to do) and shutting off the seatbelt warning chime

Dude, he said "gives me better headroom"...! :rlaugh: :lol: :nice: