Finally Got My First Cobra!!!

After years of wishing, building credit, and driving GT's I finally got my dream ride... a black 03 Cobra. I love it, this car is definately all its cracked up to be. The guy that had it before me took great care of it and added a pully, tensioner, and a chip... the car dynoed 455 at the wheels. Also to my surprise my insurance dropped $15 every 6 months due to the Cobra having more safety features than my GTs... and I'm only 21 :shrug: Weird... but I'm not gonna argue. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

hey, good for you, good luck with it. I bought my first when I was 21 also. A brand 93 then I bought my second when I finished paying off the first. Now I have a 93 and 97 Cobra, both paid in full, I don't think I want to take on another car payment for a while.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks guys... the kills have been racking up, got me some 315 Nitto's now, and you may not believe me but I killed a Honda 600 crotch rocket from a stoplight... man this thing hooks on the street, my 5.0 would have been spinnin sideways till about 3rd gear under that kind of accleration on the street!!!

Bullett003 said:
After years of wishing, building credit, and driving GT's I finally got my dream ride... a black 03 Cobra. I love it, this car is definately all its cracked up to be. The guy that had it before me took great care of it and added a pully, tensioner, and a chip... the car dynoed 455 at the wheels. Also to my surprise my insurance dropped $15 every 6 months due to the Cobra having more safety features than my GTs... and I'm only 21 :shrug: Weird... but I'm not gonna argue. :nice:

Beautiful car! :nice:
Take care of it! Cuz if you don't I'll have to take it from ya! :D