Finally Got My Mustang Back, Check out the PICS!!

ApexStang

Dec 19, 2002
Apex, NC
I have been without my Mustang for a little over 3 weeks, but man was it worth the wait!!

I had a Eleanor Hood installed, California Special Front and Rear Bumper Covers and Stripes painted all the way down the car. I chose GT350 side stripes and love the looks. Don't kill me on that guys, the GT350 was a bad ass ride and I had to go with those stripes.

Next the Hurst Short Throw is being installed. Will take photos of that as well soon!

Check out the pics, let me know what you think. Mad props goes out to Ean at Garner Collision in Garner, NC. He took his time and in my opinion this is a freaking perfect paint job!

ApexStang

View attachment 390404
View attachment 390405
View attachment 390406
View attachment 390407
View attachment 390408
View attachment 390409
View attachment 390410

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice! I like seeing the white Stangs with the racing stripes along with the rocker stripes. Are those Vista Blue stripes? The only thing I don't care for(personaly)is now you have the double "GT" on each fender. I had to replace the stocker "GT" to eliminate it happening on mine, but if you like it then that's all that matters!:nice:

Very nice! I like seeing the white Stangs with the racing stripes along with the rocker stripes. Are those Vista Blue stripes? The only thing I don't care for(personaly)is now you have the double "GT" on each fender. I had to replace the stocker "GT" to eliminate it happening on mine, but if you like it then that's all that matters!:nice:

Thanks for the comments guys. Yes I agree I do not like the GT symbol. It has to go. Kool, yes those are Vista Blue. I love the color, it really goes well with Performance White. I tell ya, Ean at Garner Collision made the stripes seamless. You can't feel any ridges at all. He did a hell of a job.

If someone can hook me up with a link to where I can buy the Tri-Bar Pony Emblems, please do. Are those bolted on, or are they just double sided tape?

Thanks!

ApexStang

Next up, Eleanor Style Grille or CDC Grille, SLP's, Intake and a Tune!

Great looking car bro!! I'm about to have charcoal grey stripes painted on my Black GT. Is that the Cervinis hood? ALso what's the measurments of the stripes?? I think scott Drake has the running ponnies. I placed those on mine as well.

NICE!!

How much did the stripes cost to get painted on ?

Thanks! The total project cost was $2100.

Keep in mind though that cost included painting the California Special Front and Rear Bumper Covers, the Kaenan Hood, and the Stipes.

I have a itemized bill and I believe the stripe portion was around $950 total. I tell ya, the painted stripes are awesome! You can't even feel the slightest ridge. He did a great job.

The side stripes are vinyl though. It would have been much more expensive for the body shop to have the stripes painted, cleared and blended on the doors and fenders, so instead I went with Vinyl for $100 on the sides.

ApexStang

WOW 950 bux!?

Thats not bad price for painted stripes. i thought it was 1k-2k for stripes.

Very nice those blue stripes would look good on my white stang as well = P!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<3 MUSTANGS <3:nice: :jaw:

I think it looks great. I think these would really set that off well.
pi_16141.jpeg

Thanks! The total project cost was $2100.

Keep in mind though that cost included painting the California Special Front and Rear Bumper Covers, the Kaenan Hood, and the Stipes.

I have a itemized bill and I believe the stripe portion was around $950 total. I tell ya, the painted stripes are awesome! You can't even feel the slightest ridge. He did a great job.

The side stripes are vinyl though. It would have been much more expensive for the body shop to have the stripes painted, cleared and blended on the doors and fenders, so instead I went with Vinyl for $100 on the sides.

ApexStang

You're better off with vinyl on the rocker stripes anyway. They will get chipped and you can just peel and replace.