Finally got some decent pics of it all back together

I've been driving this for the past few weeks, but I never took any good pictures of it. These pictures still aren't the greatest, but atleast I have something to show off my work...
pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

And a picture from a week ago when I had the black rims on it...
pic.php

• Sponsors (?)

:Zip2: :Zip2: :Zip2: funk all those other spoilers them other guys are hollerin about. the only spoiler/wing that belongs on a hatch is a saleen wing!!! end of story. lol for some reason the saleen wings look the best in my mind. :nice: :nice:

Thanks for the replies guys. I wish I had better pictures with the black rims. I usually have the silver rims on b/c the black ones have my m/t drag radials.

As for the spoiler debate (I knew it was coming) - I'm sticking with no spoiler, at least for a couple years. The look is already growing on me. At first, when I walked out in the garage, it looked weird. But now I'm beginning to really like it. My reason for deleting it was the stripes - I was afraid it would look to "busy" back there with stripes and a spoiler - especially one that leaves a gap (like the Cobra or GT). If I do put one on some day, it will just be an LX spoiler.

Thanks for the replies guys. I wish I had better pictures with the black rims. I usually have the silver rims on b/c the black ones have my m/t drag radials.

As for the spoiler debate (I knew it was coming) - I'm sticking with no spoiler, at least for a couple years. The look is already growing on me. At first, when I walked out in the garage, it looked weird. But now I'm beginning to really like it. My reason for deleting it was the stripes - I was afraid it would look to "busy" back there with stripes and a spoiler - especially one that leaves a gap (like the Cobra or GT). If I do put one on some day, it will just be an LX spoiler.

:nice: PIMP! the LX spoilers look best! peace

john:p