Build Thread Finally Got Some Work Done - 56k Death

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah id say so, must sound pretty good as well...

Mine has been "going together" for months now. I drove it around on my street today. Brakes are done, need the exhaust and then mechanically its all set. Then interor goes in and trim goes on when its all buffed (Saturday i hope). A long way to go, but I will try to do it in a short time, Im sure you know what I mean!

found some old pics of what the car used to look like

stock engine
18929.jpg

cobra intake/cold air intake
18930.jpg

stock block with heads, cam, and intake
18931.jpg

i'll have pics within the next couple weeks of the dart block stroked 363 with a novi2000 :D

I don't mean to hijack the thread but Mansonozz stated that our cars will be emissions exempt after next year in MA. I just checked the MA RMV website and this is what it says.....

#Light-duty gasoline vehicles model year 1984-1995 will receive a tailpipe test, with most tested on the dynamometer, a treadmill-like device that simulates real-world driving conditions. Vehicles capable of both two-wheel and four-wheel drive are tested on a dynamometer in two-wheel mode. All-wheel drive vehicles will be given an alternative test that includes a visual check of emissions components and a two-speed idle test.
# Vehicles model year 1983 or older are tested for safety, but are exempt from emissions testing.

According to this our vehicles will never be exempt from emissions testing.

passenger side is all set. just needs to get some filler and paint it

19248.jpg

19249.jpg

car as is sits right now. waiting to get the engine back, weld up some intercooler tubing, then it goes for paint. figured if i need to cut anything up i'll do it BEFORE paint :D
19250.jpg

thanks for looking i'll keep updating

can someone please tell me what's wrong with this picture? :nono:

21115.jpg

21116.jpg

uhm, yea...about that. mdf board + tail light sealer/putty stuff FTL.

21117.jpg

good bye massive amount of stereo wiring

and the engine will be about another month. hopefully it will be done by the time im back from florida towards the end of august.