finally got to drive it

so after driving my friends 06 v6 i really started to miss my stang.. okay well i missed it anyway and driving a slower fatter version just kinda helped set a fire under me so i went home and decided i couldnt wait the roads here finally cleared so i broke her out. i got in and turned the key and it started right up no problem after sitting for 3 months in freezing weather i thought it would be worse:shrug: but thats a mustang for you lol. well i had it out all night and had some perfectly legal fun :rolleyes: and im glad i did the next morning i got up and we got two inches of ice so i think i timed that pretty well. anyone else get there stang out from winter yet?

• Sponsors (?)

Yea, know what you mean, I started to mod my beater so i don't miss my mustang as much, its funny when the faster than my beater cars thank thats my only car and do all the typical gargage:nonono:, then I have my mustang out and no one really messes w/me 1. scared 2. Don't know what I have under the hood, lets face it, w/ these mustangs it could be anything!:D:D:D