FINALLY ITS HERE!!!! LONG AWAITED!!! 56K warning

89Stang

Founding Member
Jul 7, 1999
Savannah GA
Well it finally happened I picked up my step bro's 2.3T Turbocoupe 5 spd. Its an 85 with a basically perfect motor. So we are waiting on my g/f's dad to drop off the cherry picker then it starts! after 5 years or so the 2.3 coupe will finally have its turbo. And ontop of that prolly at the end of June or so the camaro will have its 350 and trans in! WOOOHOOO
Iroc_Taillights_RS.jpg

camaro_and_stang_rear.jpg

camaro_and_stang.jpg

Camaro_Mustang_rear_3.jpg

Will get pics of the TC up when I can get back onto the site to host them.

• Sponsors (?)

When we checked the valve cover gasket previously should of seen the cam! the odo says 165,xxx miles. But man the cam looks BRAND NEW! Car pulls nicely to 5600 rpms or so in the thunderbird. The car fires right up first 2-3 seconds on the starter. No smoke at all out of the exhaust. Shows 18psi at full throttle. This is a non intercooled car though but it seems to do pretty nicely. Cant wait to get it into the coupe! Only thing I dont like is the fricking shifter sucks! Oh well that can be upgraded!

GTPhreak said:
I don't wanna hear it!! you already had a 87/88 sittin around for a while :mad: :mad:
It coulda already been done :rlaugh:

J/K
lol passed on that due to questionable motor. I needed a new starter for it plus it was a hydraulic clutch setup and hadnt run in 2 years...

So I sold it for my motor for the camaro and we just picked up this one. Which I actually got to drive and it runs very nice! Plus its a cable style clutch so I dont have to buy another more!!!

heh I am defintely glad to see this stang starting to go forward!