Finally....KB dyno numbers

• Sponsors (?)

Nice Numbers! As soon as I am done with this business trip (TDY) I'm going to the place I recently found in Seoul to get dyno'd.

Did you leave your Steeda T/A on after the KB chip install? I took mine off cuz the chip is tuned for timing with the JB.

Wow! :drool: KB rules. I just checked the fedex web site to track down my KB Kit and it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow :banana: :banana:
What about track numbers? We want to see 'em! What do you guys estimate my rwhp will be after installing my KB 9psi kit along with the mods in my signature below?

el_kid_1 said:
Wow! :drool: KB rules. I just checked the fedex web site to track down my KB Kit and it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow :banana: :banana:
What about track numbers? We want to see 'em! What do you guys estimate my rwhp will be after installing my KB 9psi kit along with the mods in my signature below?
I'd have to gues about the same..........maybe a bit more.... :shrug:

geez all you GT guys are having so much fun with you KB's please o please let them finally come out with their 99-01 cobra kit this january. If you are putting down 400 rwhp and 415 rwtq cant wait to see what the cobra will put down.

BadMoFo said:
geez all you GT guys are having so much fun with you KB's please o please let them finally come out with their 99-01 cobra kit this january. If you are putting down 400 rwhp and 415 rwtq cant wait to see what the cobra will put down.

Theres a thread over on SVTPerformance.com saying that KB cancelled their 99/01 kits :shrug:

Volldamort said:
Theres a thread over on SVTPerformance.com saying that KB cancelled their 99/01 kits :shrug:
Yeah, this is true. A guy in our club just called KB the other day and they told him that they cancelled the 99/01 Cobra kit because of what the cost of tooling vs. prodicted sales didn't match up. Just basically wasn't financially good for them.