FINALLY Pics of my Mustang after wreck *DUW* :)

BABstangV6

Smater than the average bear!
Apr 3, 2003
Rock Hill, SC
Detailed1.txt

Detailed2.txt

Detailed3.txt

Detailed4.txt

mycar.txt

mycartowinone.txt

Thoughts, opinions, comments

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice man! I got rear ended a month ago and im going through the process now of getting ready to put my car in the shop and coming out w/ a GT bumper rather then the stock v6 w/o the cutouts. Should make the exhaust look more integrated :bigthumb: Yay GT Bumper for free! I'll have pics when it's done! :)

The car looks nice man. I know everybody has a different taste, but why the hell would you want that cobra hood? My 2002 was totaled, so I went shopping for a used stang but couldnt find one with the mileage/color I wanted, so I said **** it and got a 2004. First thing I need to do is get rid of that hood!!!!!!!!!!!

BABstangV6 said:
Its not the cobra hood, its the new V6 hood.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. Any recommendations?

101 views and like 6-7 responces... come on guys give me some love here! :)

I got love for ya :nice: Looks great and I love the color. I always have people asking why I put the Cobra hood on my '03 and I have to tell'em "That's the stock hood now." lol. Anyways, nice car. I'm trying to get some pics up of mine, but I'm having trouble attaching them. :( Maybe someday I'll get it to work. Laterz. :D

BABstangV6 said:
sorry I hate geocities... No I am not going to put on the chin spoiler i will probably later invest into a cobra r chin spoiler

you should have just got the bumper from cervini's, its a great bumper, fits perfect and was easy to install, plus it cost about the same as the cobra bumper from ford, minus shipping.

faststang_728 said:
you should have just got the bumper from cervini's, its a great bumper, fits perfect and was easy to install, plus it cost about the same as the cobra bumper from ford, minus shipping.

the mustang is in my grandpas name and he wanted to go through Ford because he gets parts at the lowest cost or whatever.

thanks for all the compliments. and some newbies think im a girl from my name they mis read bab as babe. so everyone now knows im a guy. :)

bab = bright atlantic blue