Finally! PICS of the new wheels!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Scho54 said:
hey bro you gotta pretty good gloss to your car,what polish/wax you using?

I'm not sure if he is using a polish or not, but I know he said he is using S100. S100 is a wax (a caranuba I believe) that Harley owners wax their motorcycles with. It is good stuff, no doubt.

I'm a Meguiars professional series fan myself, though.

MichaelB21 said:
I'm not sure if he is using a polish or not, but I know he said he is using S100. S100 is a wax (a caranuba I believe) that Harley owners wax their motorcycles with. It is good stuff, no doubt.

I'm a Meguiars professional series fan myself, though.
Meguiars #1 and #2 step and then S100 wax!!

OMG what an improvement. I went on car domain and saw your old rims on the car. It looks a million times better. Very nice taste, those rims suit the style of the car well. I think once you lower the car in the spring like you plan it's going to be BLING BLING. Nice work.

Ditch the Meguiars step 1 & 2 from their consumer line.

Meguiars #9 swirl remover for prep work and Meguiars #7 show car glaze for polishing topped with something like #26 or S100 will be nice. The Meguiars NXT line up looks promising as well. I can't wait to get my hands on some. :nice:

MichaelB21 said:
Ditch the Meguiars step 1 & 2 from their consumer line.

Meguiars #9 swirl remover for prep work and Meguiars #7 show car glaze for polishing topped with something like #26 or S100 will be nice. The Meguiars NXT line up looks promising as well. I can't wait to get my hands on some. :nice:
i'll keep that in mind when I get my first major detailing of the spring (once the damn snow stops)!