Attachments

• top up front pass .jpg
    top up front pass .jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 878
  • top up rear drivers .jpg
    top up rear drivers .jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 765
  • Sponsors (?)

Original paint. The color and everything is great, but the front end has rock chips out the ying yang! It'll get painted in a year or two.

I think the cars have to be 25yrs old to get an antique plate.

JR, I painted the bezel with paint from Ford.

Edit: It still has the stock motor and ran 9.0 @ 78mph in the 1/8th with 186K miles. :nice:

attachment.php

Actually, I forgot, the rear of the car has been repainted. New rear bumper, repainted trunk and some of the rear quarters were blended.
attachment.php

Attachments

• motor 3.jpg
    motor 3.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 543
  • lisence plate and gauge pod.jpg
    lisence plate and gauge pod.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2,629
1hot5.0 said:
Looks great. Since I am new to SN95's, I am curious how you replace the clock with gauges. Is there a kit you can buy? I don't really need two clocks in my car. :bang:

Summit racing should have it. It's just an autometer dash pod. Then you can buy any two gauges (the right diameter) and put them in there. I have electric water temp and mechanical oil pressure, although I don't recommend mechanical oil pressure in the pod. It was a royal pain in the ass to get the copper tube (sold seperately) up there. I also had to drill a hole in the firewall to run the wires/tubing.

The clock removes just by giving it a nice upward nudge on the front...

BTW- you went 9.0 with the stock motor??? How is that? What did you have done, what tires, gears, 60', etc? That's an unreal time. Every pass I made in the 8's was a 13 second run, so your DAMN close.

Killercanary said:
BTW- you went 9.0 with the stock motor??? How is that? What did you have done, what tires, gears, 60', etc? That's an unreal time. Every pass I made in the 8's was a 13 second run, so your DAMN close.

attachment.php

The 351 is just sitting there. I graduate with my B.S. of Industrial Engineering in 1 month!! Once I get a job, the teardown will begin. I need to buy all the parts still, but I pretty much know what it's going to be.

I have the timeslip around here somewhere, it was something like 9.0 @ 77.8 mph w/ 2.01 60'

I'll try to list all of the modifications it had when I ran that time:
MAC Shorties
MAC off road H
ASP underdrives
C springs
Pro 5.0 shifter
Drop in K&N w/ silencer removed
Flowmaster 2 chambers welded in stock pipes
Auburn Pro locker w/ 3.73 gears
Aluminum driveshaft w/ dogbone removed
25lb weight removed
275/40 Nitto DRs rear, 255/40 front
7* timing (forgot to take my timing light)
Maximum Motorsports rear lower control arms

I have since swapped the stock H-pipe back on, added MACH 1 shocks/struts and Pro3i full length subframe connectors.

It was a sunny saturday morning at about 11a.m. and it was in the 50*s or 60*s. I was trying to make a football game so once I ran that time, I quit.

Attachments

• 351 Windsor 1.jpg
    351 Windsor 1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 473