Finally put the new rims on...***56kDIAF*** EXTRA LARGE PICTURES INSIDE

DeVus1

Founding Member
Mar 29, 2002
P-Town, Va.
After procrastinating for several weeks, I finally got around to putting my new rims on. I decided to go with the 18x9 in the front and 18x10.5 in the back. The first thing that goes will be the center caps, they will be replaced with the OEM SVT ones. I know its not a foxbody, but its close...

119219.jpg

119220.jpg

119223.jpg

119222.jpg

119221.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

DeVus1 said:
After procrastinating for several weeks, I finally got around to putting my new rims on. I decided to go with the 18x9 in the front and 18x10.5 in the back. The first thing that goes will be the center caps, they will be replaced with the OEM SVT ones. I know its not a foxbody, but its close...

119219.jpg
Is it just me or is that tire backwards??

Nice rims BTW.

Thanks all for the comments. The rear tires are 295/30/R18. They look small because of the size of the sidewall.

The tires are installed correctly with the "rotation arrow" pointing forward.

The car has been lowered slighty. It has the 00 Cobra R springs with Blistein shocks/struts.
The sidewall of the tire makes it look higher, but these are only temporary tires.

DeVus1 said:
Thanks all for the comments. The rear tires are 295/30/R18. They look small because of the size of the sidewall.

The tires are installed correctly with the "rotation arrow" pointing forward.
QUOTE]

If you have no way to get all the tires facing the right way then whoever mounted them, mounted them incorrectly. If you mount them wrong, then will not both point the same way regardless of which rim is on what part of the car.