finally went 12's

Ruckus46Gt

Nov 26, 2003
Long Island
Finally went 12's n/a
Here is my 2 best passes from the other day. first was a 12.7x, then a 12.6x, and 2 12.5x's

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/DDD8679F-F734-407E-9018-3C9CDB85EFFE.htm
and
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/B9EB42FC-BAC2-41B2-AA05-5F17881BBC22.htm

Timeslips
timeslip9zd.jpg

mods are
Vt Stage 2 Cams
-Densecharger
-C&L Plenum
-Accufab 75mm T/B
-Bassani cat back
-Mac Prochamber
-Diablo Predator
-MM caster/camber plates
-Eibach Drag Launch Kit
-Tokico Illumina
-Ford Racing 4.10s
-Steeda Tri-ax
-Steeda full length subframe connectors
-Detriot True Trac
-Moser 31 spline axles
-Weld Prostars(15x5 up front 15x8's out back)
-tumas clutch set up
-fidanza alum flywheel
-mac long tubes
-steeda pullies
-pa performance mini starter
-26x11.5 et streets

3350 weight

Attachments

• timeslip9zd.jpg
    timeslip9zd.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 96
  • Sponsors (?)

:nice: Awesome times!

off-topic: do you drive on the street much? If so how's the true-trac diff? Street manners, if you will, how does if affect driveability?

helty said:
:nice: Awesome times!

off-topic: do you drive on the street much? If so how's the true-trac diff? Street manners, if you will, how does if affect driveability?

thanks...i drive the car everyday well havent in the past week and over 2 hours to the track. Had a broken tooth on the tranny on those passes and its worse now. Also have a messed up u joint. The truetrac holds up fine feels like stock on the street. I have around 30 passes from 5k plus and those 2 passes were launching from 6,200-300 rpms

Ruckus, how do those stg II cams act on the street? any driveability issues? stalling at lights, etc? hows low end power? i know the gears help out with that a lot though. one more thing, hows your tranny holding up? mine went to $hit after my little amount of power and ~40 passes down the track :nonono:

DerekStangGT said:
Ruckus, how do those stg II cams act on the street? any driveability issues? stalling at lights, etc? hows low end power? i know the gears help out with that a lot though. one more thing, hows your tranny holding up? mine went to $hit after my little amount of power and ~40 passes down the track :nonono:

stage 2's on the street arent bad. I do stall at lights but i am also untuned. Tuners can fix that problem. I didnt lose any low end tq. My graphs looked the same basicly until 3,500 or so and then they stayed up. At redline the gains were huge. 30+ hp and tq. I'll have to see if i can dig up the graphs for exact number.s

My tranny is done. Ran those times with a broken tooth on the tranny. I just picked up another t45 out of a 98 cobra with less then 2,000 miles.

02LaserRed2V said:
12.5, geez! That's better than me. That's actually quicker than what some pullied Cobras (with not so good drivers) were running as well! I guess it's time for me to get my 12.4 ET tomorrow night. :)
My last slip had 12.4's in it but i can't powershift 4th gear. Picking up a new tranny this weekend. I hope to get to the track after i break it in and get a tune. Picked up a 3650 just need to get the 3rd gear sincro fixed.

hotmustang331 said:
Wow, so your not even dyno tuned? Whats your A/F ratio like right now? I would think it should be crazy lean :shrug: .
I have a cheap hand help predator. Used it to get my a/f decent. The beg and end are good but cant get the middle to where it should. Graph is on another post.

for those who think a prochamber is an h pipe look inside it:stick: ;)