Finished The Vid You've All Been Waiting For!!!

well i spent the week teaching myself how to edit and i finally finished the vid ive been workin on........its pretty sweet for my first one i think so check it out guys......btw the first one of me shifting quick was a huge mess-up cause i am using the stock shifter rite now.....its a POS!!!! but the 2-3rd was nice so i stuck it in..........hope you guys like it!!!

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.php?id=1WUJB3GPSPS08156YFJE6YNUOW

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=mustang-video-compilation

thanks to all you guys who helped me out....you know who you are :flag:

EDIT-MAKE SURE YOU WATCH IT ON A SMALLER SCREEN NOT FULL......ITS BETTER THAT WAY

• Sponsors (?)

Nice vid.

But man, what is up with all the street racing in neighborhoods? Kids play in neighborhoods dude. Little kids. And dogs too. And anyway, that's what boonville country roads are built for. Keep it safe. (rant off)

GRGT1994 said:
Nice vid.

But man, what is up with all the street racing in neighborhoods? Kids play in neighborhoods dude. Little kids. And dogs too. And anyway, that's what boonville country roads are built for. Keep it safe. (rant off)
lol...yea i only romp on it in a few select areas, and my buddy alex (9eightGTEE) told me this place was ok...he was filming so it was all good......

GRGT1994 said:
Nice vid.

Its all good i know the area, its fine, dont worry bout it :nice:

GRGT1994 said:
Nice vid.

That was not street racing. If you want to see street racing i will show you one of my vids. Or will you tell me how thats wrong too? Sorry dad :nono: