finished the winter project!!!!!

MustangGlx

Apr 2, 2003
Connecticut
well today i wrapped up the winter project on my 69 mustang grande 302. tomarrow i go through and check every nut and bolt and clip, make sure its all there and all good. then the drive :D
I did a 8 inch 2.79 gear open differential to 9 inch conversion with 3.89 gears and a detroit locker, rebuilt and installed a borg warner t-10 4 speed and a hust compitition plus shifter, mated to a centerforce II clutch and preasureplate installed headman torque step headers and a shelby gt350r style side exhaust with glasspack mufflers, i also added an msd 6a ignition with blaster 2 coil and the needed tach adapter, ran all new brake lines and new wheel cylenders, put in new lakewood universal joints new steering wheel(grant walnut grip mustang steering wheel) took longer than i wanted it to but i can really only work on it on the weekends, im so very excited :nice: :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

it sounds like a monster, between that and the previous upgrades to the motor the thing sounds fantastic, i cant wait to drive it, im gonna try to get pics of the car today, but i might be to preoccupied with driving it, but definatly soon. :flag:

Platonic Solid, im from canton ct, but one of my best freinds lives in Old Saybrook, so im down there a lot in the summer

I'll keep an eye out for your car. So if you see some 42 year old nut in a maroon 2001 Passat flashing his lights at you, that's me. I have five 71-73 Mustangs, but none currently on the road (hence my current garage design project).

Svend

i didnt get any pictures but my god its so much faster than it was before, SO much faster, i absolutely love it, its great!!!. i got a little video of what it sounds like and a quick through first and second run at like half throttle from inside, its pretty great, sounds monster, ill try to find a host for it or something.