First Car Club Challenge at Pacific Raceway this Friday (19th)

stock50LX

Curmudgeon
Founding Member
Oct 2, 2001
University Place, WA
The Ford Drag Team is currently in second place and very close to the large "Team F Body". If you want to add a little extra to your raceday, join the team ($5. for the entire year) and help us compete. All Fords are welcome and needed. If you have a question, ask on this string.

I think the gates open at 4 PM. CCC cars will get priority on passes, so you'll get more racing if you join. If you lose, you just Test and Tune with everyone else. The format is bracket racing for team and individual points.

• Sponsors (?)

I really wish i could make it but its not gonna happen. As soon as the SHO is running I will run some CCC with the 4 banger car. Or maybe I will have the shift fork in soon. Its ordered so ya never know.

LordMustangGT said:
well I just got my wheels and tires, If I got the cash I just might join. I've only run my car there once and it broke on me, but I'm ready to go again. But I have to get a race number 35$, plus the 5$ to join right,..

That is correct for PR. You have two one-time-fees the first time you compete.

Last time, the cost of race entry was $20.00 and the yearly race number was $2. That was at Bremerton (rural vs urban)

Tylerb59 said:
Hey EJ, I know it's less desirable but you can always run the Metro if you want. :)

Seriously though it would make a good contender. ;)

Im sure it would but with my luck I would break it and then you would be back to packing the miles on the cobra.

Drove out there, pulled in and they called it.

:mad:

Very glad I drove on my street radials as it started pouring on the way home. I caught up with the LS1 crowd and we met up at the Issaquah Brewery.

At least something eventful happened this week.

Tylerb59 said:
Drove out there, pulled in and they called it.

:mad:

Very glad I drove on my street radials as it started pouring on the way home. I caught up with the LS1 crowd and we met up at the Issaquah Brewery.

At least something eventful happened this week.

A silver lining in the cloud... The next CCC is in 10 days on a Wednesday.