First Fox!

Hello everyone! Just picked up my first foxbody about a week ago and I'm super excited! It has long been a dream/bucket list car for me and I'm anxious to give it the attention it deserves. It needs lots of work (strut towers, rails, fenders.. thanks to our salty MI roads) but im up for the challenge and I cant wait to learn along the way. The car is a 1993 lx 5.0 5 speed
must1.jpg
must2.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

It is pretty clean for the most part. But it has ben neglected....I knew this was going to be a big project when buying the car but you just don't see many notches especially in my neck of the woods. I had to have it. Drivers side strut tower is pretty bad on the bottom side. Im expecting to have to replace that side. But the pass side isn't TOO bad. only having it a week I haven't had the time to have any body pros look at it yet for a more educated assessment but that's next on my list. luckily my wife's uncle has 30 years doing auto body so im banking on him to offer up some advice. I will take a couple pics when I get home from work!