First Mods For An '02 Gt?

Not sure where to start with mods. Should I drop it first or get the roush stage 3 front bumper

• What's a good brand spring for convertibles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Best deop height.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Learie

Apr 1, 2017
I'm new to the mustang family. Just bought an 2002 convertible gt. Not sure where to start with mods. Should I drop it first or get the roush stage 3 front bumper

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Learie, welcome to stangnet.

I'm going to move your thread over to our '96-'04 General Talk subforum, you'll get lots of views on how to spend money on your mustang:eek:.

I'll change the title too so fellow members will have an idea of what your asking.

Good to have you with us.

Springs are pretty popular. But really its your car. Make it what you want. Next time you walk outside your house would you rather see an aggressive front end or a killer stance.

If you know you're going to do both maybe let your money situation guide your mod choices. Got a bunch of cash, blow it on expensive stuff. Got a little cash, go smaller and do the work yourself. Or be crazy and do absolutely nothing. Drive it and have fun.

lowering a new edge is very popular mod lowering springs will get rid of that ugly 4x4 stance and set these beautiful cars exactly where they should be, i cast my vote for springs