First mustang and new project

Hey everybody I just joined. Got my hands on a 2003 v6 base model mustang. It wasn't beat up too bad so I took it and I'm working on getting it back up to par. I've run into a few issues with shops and started doing the work myself. So far I've changed the spark plugs and wires and my cht sensor comes today. Wish me luck as I'm going to try to do that too myself.

Also the hood and quarter panel was changed and the blues don't match. Would I be able to repaint those myself? Or should I just replace or repaint the whole car? Thx
B9CB98E6-81E0-4F6E-91BB-119788630466.jpeg

Attachments

• A2226362-92CD-4B01-BCF9-A4478BF10F6F.jpeg
    A2226362-92CD-4B01-BCF9-A4478BF10F6F.jpeg
    667.5 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Cool to have you here. Let us know the progress and ask questions in the V6 forum if you have any. Painting is not hard. You can even try painting the hood yourself. Just look up videos on prep and methods.

Reactions: 1 user
Cool to have you here. Let us know the progress and ask questions in the V6 forum if you have any. Painting is not hard. You can even try painting the hood yourself. Just look up videos on prep and methods.
Thanks. Any links you can send? I've never attempted to paint at all. Also I ran into an issue with my cht sensor. It's seized in and I can't get it out at all. Any tips?