Flame Paint Job

t_chelle16

Keeper of the closet key
Founding Member
May 8, 2002
Knob Noster, Mo.
I vaguely remember someone (can't remember who) asking about pics of a certain flame paint job a while back. I used to have pics of what I thought they were talking about, but at the time I couldn't find them. I've been doing a little cleaning on my hard drive and found the pics I was going to post. So FWIW, here they are.

-Chelle

• Sponsors (?)

t_chelle16 said:
I vaguely remember someone (can't remember who) asking about pics of a certain flame paint job a while back......
-Chelle

'Twas myself; and thank you for remembering! :nice: Beee-you-tee-full flame job; looks much more appropriate on that 'rodded Model A than they did on the Chrysler P.O.S. Cruiser that caught my eye here in Yuma.

BTW, watch out for Uncle Sam's Miguided Child (one post up); I'm starting to wonder if ol' Thumper isn't in some way a shirt-tail relation of the Cookie-Boy (or Doogie). If he posts about mysterious automotive conflagrations or lightning strikes taking place around him, I'll be sure of it! :rlaugh:

StangDreamin' said:
BTW, watch out for Uncle Sam's Miguided Child (one post up); I'm starting to wonder if ol' Thumper isn't in some way a shirt-tail relation of the Cookie-Boy (or Doogie). If he posts about mysterious automotive conflagrations or lightning strikes taking place around him, I'll be sure of it! :rlaugh:
He is NOT Thumper.......65FB2+2 is, Skywalker is a.k.a. "STINKY!"