flame thrower kit installed...pics!

• Sponsors (?)

JonJon said:
off road mid pipe required?

Yep raw fuel + cats = :notnice:
Probably not good for mufflers either except maybe hollow flows ?

would be awesome in Houston traffic !

What about tire damage right there. I think it would be kinda fun to jack with people !

It's all fun and games till someone get hurt ! :D

BTW - your vids did not work :shrug: like to see them though. :nice:

68 & 00 GT said:
Yep raw fuel + cats = :notnice:
Probably not good for mufflers either except maybe hollow flows ?

would be awesome in Houston traffic !

What about tire damage right there. I think it would be kinda fun to jack with people !

It's all fun and games till someone get hurt ! :D

BTW - your vids did not work :shrug: like to see them though. :nice:

I agree man. Evenm better in Houston if you have the flame thrower kit in the back. If someone's riding your arse like usual, IM sure 2 foot flmaes could make them back up a bit :rlaugh:

JonJon said:
The vid's are labeled as MPG, but I don't think they are. Wouldn't even open in QuickTime. A third party player opened it fine. They're not AVI's either...

:scratch:

hmmm...some people can play them with no problem and others can't...try right clicking, save link as...save it..then play it...see if that works...

HoustonGT said:
I agree man. Evenm better in Houston if you have the flame thrower kit in the back. If someone's riding your arse like usual, IM sure 2 foot flmaes could make them back up a bit :rlaugh:

Oh yeah ! :rlaugh:

:hail2: flames = weapons = no tailgaters :hail2:

video = "Invalid media type specified" :(

BTW - it's amazing how your car began and what it bacame. Course you never know where a project may take you, but probably would have been cheaper to get a GT in the long run huh ? :shrug: :)

HoustonGT - I just slam on my brakes, or haul @$$ to proove "you can't keep up with me so go away !" :nice:

68 & 00 GT said:
Oh yeah ! :rlaugh:

:hail2: flames = weapons = no tailgaters :hail2:

:lol: Or, another fun thing to do if someone's too close in traffic is just put it in reverse so they see your Reverse Lights come on, heheh. Gets them everytime. If they don't stop it, just start backing up next time or let it roll bakc if its a 5spd. I love the scared look on their faces.

HoustonGT said:
:lol: Or, another fun thing to do if someone's too close in traffic is just put it in reverse so they see your Reverse Lights come on, heheh. Gets them everytime. If they don't stop it, just start backing up next time or let it roll bakc if its a 5spd. I love the scared look on their faces.
Reverse lights and rolling = :nice:
I hate people who get sooooooo close. There's no need, 1 foot closer isn't going to get you home faster. It'll just make me drive slower. :notnice: I don't want to be rear ended by those careless fools.

I love it! HOWEVER, I think that the flames will have an unforeseen affect on your paint job down the road. That heat is unusual, but hey, I'm not a expert on any subject... except maybe the Karma Sutra :p

tontot77 said:
I love it! HOWEVER, I think that the flames will have an unforeseen affect on your paint job down the road. That heat is unusual, but hey, I'm not a expert on any subject... except maybe the Karma Sutra :p

lol...you mean kama?

if I have to invest a couple hundred to repaint the side skirts...ehhh...it is worth it...it is way too much fun to pull up to another stang and blow flames....

98stangv8 said:
lol...you mean kama?

if I have to invest a couple hundred to repaint the side skirts...ehhh...it is worth it...it is way too much fun to pull up to another stang and blow flames....

in that case, I just :owned: myself for my obvious ignorance in the subject I claimed to have mastered AND if you don't mind the repaint, then I think you have done something that is TOTALLY AWESOME. Whats cooler than fire shooting out of your car? The new mustangs should have this as an option from the factory! :rlaugh:

tontot77 said:
in that case, I just :owned: myself for my obvious ignorance in the subject I claimed to have mastered AND if you don't mind the repaint, then I think you have done something that is TOTALLY AWESOME. Whats cooler than fire shooting out of your car? The new mustangs should have this as an option from the factory! :rlaugh:

that is definitely one of the funnier posts that I have read...!!!

if they did make it an option....which would rock..that would mean no more catalytic converters....which would also rock...dang ford needs to make an off road mustang complete with flames, off road pipe, and some more goodies! they could call it the gt o/r or cobra o/r