Flat Tapped Cam With Roller Rockers?

Is that what you use? It's an extra $35 before shipping cost and wait compared to what I'm buying now

Where do you live? I guess I get kind of spoiled with the Amsoil because I have a distribution center close by. That's what I use in my 65 coupe and I sell it at work for all the hot rod/street rod/ muscle car guys here. Search for people that sell the stuff or authorized retailers, that's how you will get around the shipping charges.

• Sponsors (?)

Where do you live? I guess I get kind of spoiled with the Amsoil because I have a distribution center close by. That's what I use in my 65 coupe and I sell it at work for all the hot rod/street rod/ muscle car guys here. Search for people that sell the stuff or authorized retailers, that's how you will get around the shipping charges.
I'll check with the local oriellys. I live about an hour south of Houston

There is a distribution center in Dallas. You can check other brands to see if they have the zinc added to it. If not, I guess you can do what you where doing and get some good oil with the zinc separate.

Is that what you use? It's an extra $35 before shipping cost and wait compared to what I'm buying now
hello

valvoline VR 1 is fine

look at the holes in your heads where the push rod goes. if it has a slot you should be ok, of it has a round hole, you need rail rockers and rail valves or guide plates or you will damage parts.