Floorboard repair

• Sponsors (?)

It's for a 95 every where I have looked only makes up to 93

QUOTE="08GT500, post: 9213633, member: 222088"]
Hi,
What year is this? Drivers side floorpan is all you need? The typical spots have what you need, I.E., CJ Pony Parts, LMR, A.Muscle, Jeg’s, Sunnit, etc. I use Keystone, but here’s a few at CJPP.. Rock Auto may also have body panels.
Good luck!
-John
[/QUOTE]
It's for a

Part shows as discontinued, or out of stock. Ford’s 1995-1998 Base/GT/Cobra FloorPan p/n #
F4ZZ6311135A
Still have options..Could fabricate one, use a universal part & modify, visit a local boneyard with a 94’-98’ Mustang & zip out what you need.
Once demand rises 4-5 years from now they’ll be everywhere...naturally, lol.
Good luck!
-John

Hi,
You have options , pick one.
May get lucky by calling a few local boneyards(or stopping by),as 95’s-98’s are the same part, likely some yard would have a 6 popper, mostly parted out.. Floors are likely intact. Take & print a picture of your floor with the carpet up outlining what you needwit, go out of your way to make it easy for them.
These folks you want to be overly friendly with, lol, they can do a lot for you if you’re ever in a pinch, or make your day miserable & expensive.First few cars I’d built I learned that.
Of, you can just get come 14/16 gauge sheet metal & roll up your sleeves. A little time, .patience goes a long way.
They also make universal floor pans. Not exact. But close.
Good luck!
-Nohn

Last edited:
Hi,
You have options , pick one.
May get lucky by calling a few local boneyards(or stopping by),as 95’s-98’s are the same part, likely some yard would have a 6 popper, mostly parted out.. Floors are likely intact. Take & print a picture of your floor with the carpet up outlining what you needwit, go out of your way to make it easy for them.
These folks you want to be overly friendly with, lol, they can do a lot for you if you’re ever in a pinch, or make your day miserable & expensive.First few cars I’d built I learned that.
Of, you can just get come 14/16 gauge sheet metal & roll up your sleeves. A little time, .patience goes a long way.
They also make universal floor pans. Not exact. But close.
Good luck!
-Nohn
Thanks

If you can weld, It can work. Id cut it to fit and weld it in. It dont have to be pretty with it being a floor board, it will be under the carpet and the other side looking at the road. Functional is what is important

Reactions: 1 user