FloPro's RUNNING single turbo gts!!!

• Sponsors (?)

We're going to us131 motor sports park from 12 to 6.

I plan on leaving at around 11:45.

i don't really have any pics that would be different than ones I have already put up. I'll get some saturday though, b/c I'll clean my bay a bit for the car show and track.

after a long weekend of driving, I developed a crack in a v-band flange. I fixed it yesterday, but realized that the opposite side had as cracked even worse. So I just had to take my header off and take it into work tomorrow. Hopefully it should be leak free by tomorrow night. I also hooked up my boost controller that I got from work. It is a numatics valve. It allows me to easily adjust up from my 11psi spring. I'm also trying to make it to the dyno this sat., but they are about impossible to get ahold of. I may go back to the track if I don't go to the dyno though. I am also going to wash my car and take some sweet outside videos.

I'll post updated pics in the near future also.

BlueOvalStangGT said:
What are the specs on the kit? I just sold my S-Trim and I want to start piecing together a turbo kit now. What size is the coldside piping? What wastegate?

2.5" coldside into and out of 2.5" intercooler, but 3" into and out of mass air meter into TB.

2.5" hotside w/3" v-band DP.

Turbonetics evolution wastegate.

etc.....

Are you the guy with the dark red fox body with I believe and incon kit?

There are a few guys that I have met on here from west mich.

I don't really have a complete list, but what do you want to know? Most are in my sig. miuns the turbo stuff.

Nope, blue hatch. Click the link in my sig for pics.

I've heard of the Incon car but I don't know the person that owns it.

I was just curious what your mods were and how it compares to mine. I had my car tuned by Livernois also but I have to bring it back to fix some issues and I have a real conservative tune right now and I want to bump up the boost.

Check out www.michiganspeed.com if you get a chance. Its a local based car club and we could use some more Mustang owners. :)

Chris89Stang said:
Nope, blue hatch. Click the link in my sig for pics.

I've heard of the Incon car but I don't know the person that owns it.

I was just curious what your mods were and how it compares to mine. I had my car tuned by Livernois also but I have to bring it back to fix some issues and I have a real conservative tune right now and I want to bump up the boost.

Check out www.michiganspeed.com if you get a chance. Its a local based car club and we could use some more Mustang owners. :)

I guess we are in the same boat, b/c I also had missing issues at livernois and still have to go back to get rid of my extremely safe tune.

For turbo stuff, I have a turbonetics 62-1, 0.81 A/R. Evolution wastegate, with boost controller. 3" downpipe, and 2.5" crossover with flipped shorties. Eclipse BOV, and PMAS univer blow thru. etc....

Chris89Stang said:
Sounds like a nice setup. Really cool that you built it yourself.

I wish there was a good SCT tuner in the area. It sucks having to go over to Detroit for a tune.

Have you done anything with your PCV setup?

I am using the stock pcv, with a breather at the valve cover and the port at the TB and oil tube capped. It works just fine and am having no problems.

I do wish there were some tuners around here!

rio95 said:
2.5" coldside into and out of 2.5" intercooler, but 3" into and out of mass air meter into TB.

2.5" hotside w/3" v-band DP.

Turbonetics evolution wastegate.

etc.....

just wondering if that is a 62-1 turbo and if so what size is the discharge tube 2" or 2.5"??

rio95 said:
I am using the stock pcv, with a breather at the valve cover and the port at the TB and oil tube capped. It works just fine and am having no problems.
Same here but I'm going to put a 1 way check valve inline with the stock PCV just in-case.

Well, maybe I'll see you around town this summer.

Chris89Stang said:
Same here but I'm going to put a 1 way check valve inline with the stock PCV just in-case.

Well, maybe I'll see you around town this summer.

Sounds like a plan. Should work out well. Oh I meant to tell you that I met someone in michigan speed with a blue TA. He is a friend of a friend and he said he knew you. I thought that was kind of wierd. What a small world.

My turbo has a 2.5"