Florida Mustang Will Compete With The Big Boys...

• Sponsors (?)

The more and more I look through your site the more impressed I am with the layout and backend. Especially when you compare it to most of the other Mustang sites that make is a helish chore to shop.

On my crappy work computer, the home page is loading too wide. The right nav (links, news, etc.) isn't lining up with the top part. Just in case you didn't know. :)

Let me know if you need help testing the site later. It'll give me something to do while at work. :D

iamadonut said:
The more and more I look through your site the more impressed I am with the layout and backend. Especially when you compare it to most of the other Mustang sites that make is a helish chore to shop.

On my crappy work computer, the home page is loading too wide. The right nav (links, news, etc.) isn't lining up with the top part. Just in case you didn't know. :)

Let me know if you need help testing the site later. It'll give me something to do while at work. :D

Sounds like you need to increase the resolution on your monitor. I have the site optimized for 1024x768 or better.

Thanks for the compliment, I want the site to be user friendly. I have visited sites that I tend to get lost in. More changes are on the way and I will ask the forum for advise.

Luminox said:
What do we need to enter to get the 10% off? ;)

I have a few odds and ends to get before the car comes back from the painter.

As far as advise on anything from the site, I can't do that on this forum. I value the comradery (sp) and this meeting place too much. Besides, its against the rules to promote businesses here, I have only tried to inform of other vendors available. If there is anything you need or request, then you'll have to request it from the site. I don't want to get booted off Stangnet for rules infringement. :flag:

are you from cajun? main parts page this is listed and I thought the spelling was funny eh! Audio -> CD Cjangers ; Brakes -> Master Cylnders :banana:

would not be so bad if it wasnt on the main page for parts. just shoot me if you want me to be quiet!!

cardude said:
are you from cajun? main parts page this is listed and I thought the spelling was funny eh! Audio -> CD Cjangers ; Brakes -> Master Cylnders :banana:

would not be so bad if it wasnt on the main page for parts. just shoot me if you want me to be quiet!!

Thanks for catching that...I have since relooked at the site and tried to fix all I could see. As far as everyone else, please call if you have questions or critics. Thanks