Fng Here, 2004 Procharged Mach

AirTractor

Jan 29, 2017
Hey folks, wonderful site here!

I picked up my first Mustang last summer and have really enjoyed getting to know my way around them. I'm no mechanical whiz but I'm not scared of working on my stuff. I've dreamed about owning a piece of American muscle since I was a little kid and now that I'm financially stable enough to have a 'fun' car, I've been grinning ever since! I'm a pilot by trade with a wide variety of experience (agricultural aircraft, business jets, purpose built aerobatic aircraft, etc) and grew up turning wrenches on various types of aircraft with my father. Now my son is getting the gear-head bug, and that has been a blast.

Specs on my ride:
D1 Intercooled Procharger @ 8psi, SCT mass air sensor, Bassani off road X pipe, stainless magnaflow 2.5" cat backs, SVT focus fuel pump, 39# injectors, SCT switch chip, MGW short throw shifter, 4.10s, Auburn diff, Moser 31 spline axles, rear spoiler delete, 03/04 Cobra side skirts, 99-01 Cobra front bumper, staggered Nitto 315s/245s, and a few other odds and inns. Looking forward to adding a touch more power and reading about all the great builds out there.

Kyle

3D4A4019-1F79-4E33-8FCC-5166A4EFAD5A_zpscfydmr8e.JPG
FBD01C64-820C-432A-B4F0-D59694A68643_zps5nn55cb5.JPG
Mach1.JPG
Mach11.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet.

Very nice car brother.

Pilot? That's how hot rodding got started. Guys from WWII coming back that flew airplanes couldn't stand such slow ground vehicles.

Looks like your living up to their reputation:nice:.

Look around the '96-'04 subforums, you'll find other Mach1 owners there and a bunch of gearheads that'll help you with your mustang.

Good to have you with us.