I have been battling water and moisture in the lenses of my fog and headlights since I bought my car. I have blown at least 5 foglight bulbs in a year due to water collecting in the lens and splashing up blowing out the bulb. I tried sealing the lights with silicone but no luck. So I then took off my headlights and noticed a rubber plug on the bottom corner. I removed it to let the water drain then decided to leave it out. Voila! No more moisture/fogging headlight. I decided to drill 2 small holes in my fog lights and got the same results. No more water build up and the holes are not large enough to let water in even in the rain. I waited a few months before I posted so as to make sure no other problems arose. So far, so good.