fogs

Hey,
3 quick quesitons: 1) does any company make brighter fog light bulbs for our cars; 2) Can I adjust them like headlights; and 3) are these foglights functional or just for looks b/c i dont know if mine are miss aligned or something, but i can't tell the difference with them on or off at night time with my headlights on. Thanks.

Also, how do i get the condensation out of the fogs and keep it out? Do i use a hairdryer then put some silicone grease around the base of the bulb where it meets up with the housing?

• Sponsors (?)

1. I am not familiar with the lamps used on a '02 Stang, are they much different than the mid 90s? I know Sylvania makes a Silver Star bulb for fogs that go in the mid 90s fogs. They have no listing for the '02 fogs other than the standard bulb.

2. Any adjustments would be limited to bending brackets. Fog lights are most helpful in low visibility situations like fog or heavy rain. They are designed to provide light at a specific angle and wavelength to minimize light dispertion by the water droplets. They add virtually no additional lighting under normal driving conditions.

3. They are functional, see answer to #2.

That is what I would try. The silcone grease would be a very good idea. Make sure there aren't any other cracks or seams that need sealing.