foose 05 mustang gt

• Sponsors (?)

It's good to see that car will be going to a better home. How the hell did the show ever agree to do a car for that tool? The only down side is that guy gets a windfall now.

I think it was for the guys wife and she seemed to be a REAL big bea too.

I think it would be funny for someone like foose or with the show to leave a not so nice comment about the seller after how they acted on the show...I would.

Then again, foose seems like one of the nice/good guys who just plain enjoy auto's too much to get into that kind of thing.

Maybe there's extenuating circumstances for selling it?? but knowing what he was like on that show, it makes you wonder???

My first though would be....
What a drone!!!.....Take a gift like that and then clean-up on the deal, Thanks Chip....:nonono:

I saw that show, yea wife was a nurse and the car is totally wasted on her & her hubby. He was and is a tool! The car is fantastic, and looks great. What a shame the show took on those folks as a build project.

this is so disappointing...

i thought Overhaulin' for for average guys that just couldn't afford to build their dream cars, not for whiney, bitchy pricks that own terminators and who's wife is a nurse ($$$).

That car looks like dog sh it, i'd sell it too if I found a sucker willing to pay that much for something thats only gonna deteriorate in value ;)

Its completly ruined with all the body kit garbage.

Grn92LX said:
That car looks like dog sh it, i'd sell it too if I found a sucker willing to pay that much for something thats only gonna deteriorate in value ;)

Its completly ruined with all the body kit garbage.
are you ****ting me? all that body kit does is accentuate the already awesome styling of the s197. it kicks the fenders out a bit, gives the front lower valence a little more of an open/aggressive look, and the two = on each side are reminesent (sp?) of the 69/70 boss--that and the cervini's kit are teh awesomeness.

lol, you guys are on crack
chap_crack2.jpg

yeah, it kills me that these cars get sold... it kinda is like why bother for the show... know what I mean.... why don't they jsut get a car off a lot build it and sell it themselves.... grrrr....

now I jsut need to figure out how to get them to do my mustang...